ParkGaadi Parking General Terms and Conditions
1. Reservation of Rights
The ParkGaadi name and logo, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Three 9 technologies services LLP. All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any ParkGaadi or third party trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of ParkGaadi or the applicable trademark owner.
The service provided by ParkGaadi is limited to: (i) informing our customers of the location and apparent availability of parking, and (ii) providing customers the ability to book parking. Despite the convenience of our service, the decision to utilize parking information remains your responsibility and you assume that risk. The allocation of parking spaces within a lot is solely under the control of the lot attendant or uncontrolled if not attended. We, therefore, cannot be responsible for any consequences arising from the lack of suitable parking. In all cases, the parking arrangement will be governed by the agreement with the operator of the parking facility as posted at their location or provided to you by them.
2. For clarification, ParkGaadi does not:
1. Provide a parking service, operate a parking lot or otherwise accept custody of motor vehicles. That service is provided by others and they are in no way our agents or acting on our behalf
2. Accept any responsibility whatsoever regarding the safety of persons or property in the locations selected by our customers
3. Warrant that the Internet, our website, mobile app or any email from us is free of viruses or other potentially harmful effects
4. Endorse the use of cell-phones while driving
5. Guarantee the availability of a specific parking spot in the location you selected
Assume any responsibility whatsoever for the consequences of not being able to park or delays associated with parking.
This Site and mobile app are intended for personal, non-commercial use (except by Sellers and Developers in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions set forth below). You may not use robots or other automated means to access this Site and Mobile app unless specifically permitted by ParkGaadi. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Site and Mobile app. You agree to promptly update your membership information (if applicable) in order to keep it current, complete and accurate.
Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials or content on this Site and Mobile App, including reproduction for a purpose other than that, noted above without ParkGaadi's prior written consent, is prohibited.
2. Personal information collected and use of this information
i. Core Account Data - although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot register as a member of the Service, or make a booking for a parking space with our parking space operators we will collect the following data.
1. Name - we need to store this to identify you in the provision of our service. It will be shared with parking space operators you make a booking with and users on our platform which you send messages to.
2. Email - we’ll send emails to you about your bookings and the service. We may share your email with third parties (including parking space operators).
3. Photo - if you upload a photo, we provide it to parking space operators so they can identify you and we use it to personalize any reviews you leave about parking spaces.
4. IP Address - this is used by us and some of our third-party providers to identify your device in the provision of our service. It is also used for fraud checks and to ensure a secure product.
5. Payment method - payment method details you provide (including name, email address, and sometimes address) are sent directly to PCI-compliant third-party payment providers. They are not stored on ParkGaadi servers and ParkGaadi employees do not have access to these details.
6. Booking history - we store a history of where and when you’ve booked parking to make repeat use faster and easier for you, and in the interest of your and our accounting purposes.
7. Phone number - we store this so drivers can contact parking space operators and vice versa. Phone numbers are only shared when you’ve made payment for a booking. We also use it to make repeat use of our pay by phone service faster. We may contact you via phone should there be any issues with your bookings or account.
8. Reviews - if you choose to leave a review for a parking location, this will be shown to other drivers considering booking the space (only showing your first name and the initial of your last name).
9. Location data - if you choose to enable location services, we will occasionally store your location services data to improve our parking availability engine - which helps us show you and other drivers when we think spaces will be available to parking. You can stop this data from being stored by turning off your location services.
10. Messages - messages you send to other ParkGaadi users about booking are visible only to that user and to ParkGaadi staff
11. Camera Permission – To scan and creation of QR code .
12. Administering your booking - ParkGaadi customer support workers may view the above data (aside from sensitive payment method details) when administering your booking.
ii. Parking Space Listing Data - to list your parking space with us we will collect the following data:
1. Parking space address - we use this to show drivers where your space is. We only reveal the full address to them after they've paid to park in it so that they can navigate there. Before that, the driver can only see the street name and a map pin showing the location of your space.
2. Space description - this is a public-facing description you provide when adding your space which helps drivers decide if space is suitable.
3. Photos of your space - these public-facing photos help drivers decide if space is suitable and help them access it on arrival.
4. Facilities - these are public-facing space attributes, which you can optionally provide to help drivers decide if space is suitable for them.
5. Access instructions - if you provide these when adding your space, they are used to help drivers access your space. They are not shown to the driver until they have paid to park in your space. Once the parking session has finished, they are hidden from the driver.
6. PIN code for accessing space - if you provide a pin code (e.g. for a gate) it is given to drivers to help them access your space. It is not shown to the driver until they have paid to park in your space. Once the parking session has finished, it is hidden from the driver.
7. Administering your space - ParkGaadi customer support workers may view the above data when administering your space.
iii. Other use of this information
1. We may notify you of certain offers and new products, subject to you giving your consent to do so. You can opt-out of this use at any time by updating your preferences on our website.
2. We may use this information in order to:
1. make general improvements to our Service;
2. analyze how customers are making use of the Service;
3. We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
4. Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
5. Cookies - When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer.
1. Storing details about your site preferences (for instance, where you are based);
2. Storing details about any properties or listings you have viewed;
3. Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
iv. Right to erasure (also known as ‘right to be forgotten’)
1. You have to the erasure of your data from our systems. This can be done by mail us at email@example.com.
v. Data retention
1. After consenting to us using your data as described in this policy, we will retain it on our system for as long as we deem to be a period within which you may return to use your account. This varies from individual to individual depending on account activity. After that period we will close your account and delete your data in line with this policy.
2. You can remove your personal data from ParkGaadi at any time by deleting your account as described above. However, we may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
3. Other Sites
i. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
ii. In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
4. Further questions
i. If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy
Parking booked through ParkGaadi Mobile App is 80% refundable up to 24 hours before the start of the reservation unless noted otherwise. Parking customers can cancel their booking for any reason before this time. Cancellations must be submitted to the ParkGaadi Mobile App, and are not accepted via phone or email.
After 24 hours prior to the start of the parking reservation, all bookings are non-refundable, even if the Buyer was unable to use the parking.
ParkGaadi Rent O Driver Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service for Local / Hourly / Outstation / Drop Driver services from ParkGaadi APP (THREE 9 TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES LLP)
“Read entirely for full terms and conditions.”
By registering as a Customer (as defined below) of ParkGaadi App (Three 9 Technology and Services LLP) The parent company and brand owner of www.parkgaadi.com and ParkGaadi Mobile App (Three 9 Technology and Services LLP) (alternatively referred to herein as “PARKGAADI”, we”, “us”, or “our” as the context requires) on ParkGaadi App (Three 9 Technology and Services LLP), or any other website/ Mobile app/ Application owned, licensed, or otherwise operated by ParkGaadi App (Three 9 Technology and Services LLP) (collectively, the “ParkGaadi Website/ App”) or any other part of the ParkGaadi Platform (as defined below), you (hereinafter alternatively referred to as “Client”, “Customer”, “you”, or “your” as the context requires) are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions. Your registration ParkGaadi means you would be sharing your personal information such as Name, Email Id, Mobile no, Address, Car / Vehicle Details with us, and we would be using this information to provide you our services.
The Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between you and ParkGaadi App (Three 9 Technology and Services LLP) (alternately referred to herein as this “Contract”, “Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”). Three 9 Technology and Services LLP is the owner and operator of the ParkGaadi App, Website and the corresponding mobile applications made available on Android devices (collectively the www.parkgaadi.com and, together with the ParkGaadi App, the ParkGaadi referral service, any all other ParkGaadi software, and any and all ParkGaadi telephone numbers, collectively, the “ParkGaadi Platform”).
- “ParkGaadi”, “we”, “our” and “us” shall mean Humble Mobile;
- “You”, yourself / yourselves and “your” shall mean a User, who meets the eligibility criteria set out below;
- “Application” shall mean the application supplied by ParkGaadi and downloaded and installed by you on your single mobile device (smart phone)/ Hand Held Device / Tablet/ Pad;
- “Driver” or ‘’Drivers’’ shall mean the driver engaged by you by using our Website/Application;
- “Call” or “Call center” means the booking you call and give at any our helpline / call center.
- “Service” or “Services” shall mean the service of providing short-term private Driver solutions via the Application/Website as defined;
- ‘’User’’ or ‘’Users’’ shall have the meaning any person who is accepting our services; and
- ‘’Website’’ shall mean the website www.ParkGaadi App
Service Definition Except as otherwise defined in this Agreement, capitalized terms have the meanings set forth herein. “Customer” is a person or entity that utilizes any part of the ParkGaadi Platform or ParkGaadi App/ParkGaadi referral service to avail his, her, or itself, as the case may be, to Drivers willing to provide designated driving services. “Driver” is a person who is registered on the ParkGaadi Platform in order to utilize the ParkGaadi Platform and ParkGaadi referral service to avail themselves to Customers who seek designated driving services.
General Terms of Service
- 1)ParkGaadi is just a aggregating platform, customer request for services are floated to nearest driver, their availability and functioning is not governed by ParkGaadi.
- 2) We ensure that all our Drivers / Chauffeur reach you in the min time, but there are various factors that may effect the quality of service. We don’t accept any delay related matters unless the same is purposeful. We will always ensure that our driver reaches you on time.
- 3) Any delay in reaching you towards the fulfilment of service would not be compensated with any amount or settlement. We shall try and ensure action against the driver but that also after our team investigates the reason and discussion with you.
- 4) Our drivers will wait only for a max of 15mins, at the location and destination mentioned by you, after which the driver would start the trip and your duty calculation would start.
- 5) You may cancel the booking within 45 minutes or the driver taps on the way on your screen/ mobile prior to the time of journey, without any cancellation charges for all Services. The customer is liable for Rs 300/- charge if the trip is cancelled thereafter.
- 6) When a trip ends, ParkGaadi driver ends the trip on the ParkGaadi Partner app on his mobile device. It then calculates the total fare amount due from You and the same would also appear on your mobile device. You may pay the amount via cash or in case if the driver agrees may make a wallet / direct electronic payment.
- 7) Any payment related issue, except when such issue is due to an error or fault in the Site or Application, shall be resolved between You and the payment processor. ParkGaadi shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use/ false claims etc.
- 8) We may offer schemes and promo from time to time, which may be discontinued as per the management wish without any prior intimation to you. You agree that any codes given would have a expiry date or limit to use.
- 9)ParkGaadi shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the Website/Application, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website/Application.
- 10)ParkGaadi shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, electronic means of communication with the Website/Application, including — but not limited to — damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- 11) The quality of the Services requested through the use of the Application is entirely the responsibility of the Driver who ultimately provides such transportation services to you. ParkGaadi under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the Services provided by the Driver or any acts, actions, behaviour, conduct, and/or negligence on the part of the Driver.
- 12) We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as unprecedented circumstances, overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties ( “Force Majeure” ).
- 13) If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Service to more than one User and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which booking we will fulfil by providing the Service, and to what extent.
- 14) We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we shall not be held liable in the unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties other than as required under applicable law.
- 15)ParkGaadi does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the "Content") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from or contained on the Website/Application, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service.
- 14) We use third party services and tracking tools, we also use third party to deliver us services and we have signed agreement with all for data privacy and security of any data.
- 15) Links to third party sites are provided by the Application / Website as a convenience to Users and ParkGaadi does not have any control over such sites i.e., content and resources provided by them.
- 17) You will only access the Service using authorized means. You are responsible to check and ensure you download the correct Application for your device or the correct Website in your computer or are calling the correct phone no. ParkGaadi shall not be liable if you do not have a compatible mobile device or if you download the wrong version of the Application for your mobile device or Website for the computer. ParkGaadi reserves the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application/ Website should you use the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
- 18) You have the legal right and authority to possess and operate the vehicle when engaging our Services and you confirm, represent and warrant that the said vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards and all applicable statutory requirements for a motor vehicle of its kind.
- 19) You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results from or is alleged as a result of the condition of your vehicle, legal compliance, etc., including, but not limited to, personal injuries, death and property damages.
- 20) You will be solely responsible for the full functionality of your vehicle. If your vehicle fails to function (electrical, mechanical or other) in any way while the Services are being availed of by you, you will be responsible for all storage fees, roadside assistance, alternate transportation and repair of any kind and neither ParkGaadi /ParkGaadi Website /Three 9 Technology and Services LLP. nor the Driver shall be responsible in any manner whatsoever. You have the legal right to designate the Driver as your agent and delegate actual authority to the Driver to operate your vehicle and make decisions on your behalf for the purposes of providing Services offered through the ParkGaadi, Driver Aggregating platform.
General Terms of Service
- 1)ParkGaadi reserves the right to deny access to particular Users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of ParkGaadi and/or other Users to the Website/Application.
- 2)ParkGaadi reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Website/Application and its features with respect to different Users and different cities.
- 3) We reserve the right to terminate your account or your access to the Website/Application immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability:
- (ii) if you have furnished us with false or misleading information;
- (iii) Pursuant to requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- (iv) in case of unexpected technical or security issues or problems;
- (v) in case of discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof); and / or
- (vi) in case of interference with use of our Website/Application by others.
- 4) In the event of termination by you or us, your account will be disabled and you will not be granted access to your account or any information or content contained in your account. You will not and not attempt to create another account for accessing and using the Website/Application without the written consent of ParkGaadi.
- 6) Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, you shall continue to be bound by the terms of this Agreement in respect of your prior use of this Website/Application and all matters connected with, relating to or arising from such use.
Terms & Condition of Usage
- 1) You agree by using our services / applicable / website that your personal details would be collected, including your location.
- 2) You have a valid policy of liability insurance (in coverage amounts consistent with all applicable legal requirements) for the operation of your vehicle to cover any anticipated losses related to your participation in the Services or the operation of your vehicle by the Driver. In the event of a motor vehicle accident you will be solely responsible for compliance with any applicable statutory or department of motor vehicles requirements and for all necessary contacts with your insurance provider. Other than any personal criminal liability attaching to the Driver you will be solely responsible for all consequences arising out of the use of the Service or the Driver.
- 3) In case of any mishap/ accident, as a matter of goodwill gesture, we i.eParkGaadi App (Three 9 Technology and Services LLP) Would help you with legal / insurance claims, but this would be only on case basis and the management decision would be final.
- 4) The user agrees to pay the Driver as mention on his Mobile app/ Application/ Website / SMS or as mentioned by the call center and agreed by the client, in full.
- 5) The user agrees to pay the client using Cash or any other method if supported by the Driver directly. ParkGaadi doesn't charge any fees to the client, we just aggregate your request for rendering the service.
- 6) The User agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by ParkGaadi is at the sole risk of the User, and further acknowledges that ParkGaadi disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. All Services are provided “AS IS”.
- 7)ParkGaadi / Driver or Three 9 Technology and Services LLP / terminate/ end the duty in between the service or cancel the booking in case the following is found:
- a) The user is violating any rule/ law of the land or is getting or asking the driver or getting involved into any unlawful or criminal methods;
- b) The user abuses/ hits or misbehaves with the Driver;
- c) if the User is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the Driver, or is causing a nuisance;
- d) if the User is misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) of the Driver;
- e) if the User asks the Driver to break any traffic/RTO/city police and/or government rules for any purpose The Driver has the right to refuse such a request by the User;
- f) If the Driver finds that the car / vehicle is not the same as mentioned during booking via CALL CENTER/ WEBSITE/ MOBILE APP/ APPLICATION or has a technical / mechanical or any other issue;
- g) If the insurance or any legal issue is found with the car which the Driver has been asked to drive or is about to be driven;
- h) The driver has the right to stop the car and discontinue the service if the customer mistreats him in any way that could endanger the life of the customer and the driver or any other fellow.
- 8) The user agrees before giving the duty or before the start of the duty the following documents are kept ready in the car and teh driver has the rights to inspect / verify the same:
- a) Valid RC Book in original as per Motor Vehicle Act;
- b) Valid PUC of the state;
- c) Valid Insurance policy;
- 9) The user agrees that the fees charges doesn’t include TOLL, Parking charges/ Fines etc. And the user settles the same directly in person.
- 10) The user also agrees that he is not leaving any valuables/ cash/ gold etc in the car, and the Driver or the company (ParkGaadi/Three 9 Technology and Services LLP) would not be responsible for the same.
- 11)ParkGaadi shall not be responsible for act or behaviour of the drivers, However, ParkGaadi encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against any Driver or the Services.
- 12) You also agree by signing / taking our services you would be getting offers / promo SMS of our new services and ma also get offers and promos from our partners with whom we may tie up from time to time. In case if the user decides not to get any such alerts / promos etc he may write to us on email@example.com.
- 13) We do not procure insurance for, nor are we responsible for, damage or loss of any personal belongings or intellectual property whilst providing the Services. These include tapes, records, discs or other similar audio visual or data electronic devices, any speed measuring equipment within the vehicle or any other accessories of any kind. It is your responsibility to ensure that you remove any personal belongings from the car before and after each ParkGaadi service arranged throughParkGaadi.
- 14) The user agrees that the Driver is not responsible for having Dark Glasses/ Tinted glasses/ Bull bars on your vehicle and in case of fine or caught you are responsible and our Drivers would not be responsible for the same.
- 15) The customer agrees that in order to ensure both his/her and the driver’s safety on road, he/she will not cause any distraction while the service is in progress.
- 16) The Driver’s responsibility is limited to driving the customer to the destination specified by using his/her own vehicle.
- 17) The company or driver assumes no liability for fire, theft, losses or damage of any personal belonging in any case.
- 18) In no event will take any liability of injury sustained through faulty brakes or poor condition of vehicle or its part.
- 19) The user agrees that the driver may only be able to do duty for a max of 12hrs in case of outstation / drop duty, the user also agrees to provide the Driver proper rest and facility or pay the amount as mentioned in our rate chart.
- 20) In case of any outstation / drop duty the client agrees that the drivers knowledge on roads or navigation may not be good or may lack, and the user agrees to assist and help to reach the desired destination safely and timely manner.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 1)ParkGaadi drivers will wait no more than 10 minutes from the requested trip start time, before they start the trip timer.
- 2) Once a booking is placed the system based on various intellectual algorithms, places and allocates the driver; in case if you wish to cancel the booking the same can be done 45 minutes prior to the trip start time/ journey, in case if the Driver has Ticked / Updated “On the Way”, your duty cancellation would not be possible and charges of Rs. 300 INR would be applicable thereafter.
- 3) The user agrees to pay this by cash to the Driver directly.
- 4)ParkGaadi / Three 9 Technology and Services LLP would not be responsible for any reverse of payment/ or refund or any other such payment.
The User shall defend, indemnify and hold, ParkGaadi / Three 9 Technology and Services LLP, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents, harmless, from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with the:
- b) Regulation, whether or not referenced herein; violation of any rights of any third party, including the Driver via the Application and or the Website; and use or misuse of the Application/Website or Service.
The courts of Mumbai, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the Services offered byParkGaadi to its User. We request you to check our Rate Chart for updated rates and charges applicable in your area/ city/ state.
- ParkGaadi / Three 9 Technology and Services LLP have no franchise/ agents or any offices other than that mentioned on our website. In case of any query we request you to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
ParkGaadi is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website/Application, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ParkGaadi may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
We may collect the following information:
We use your first and last name to make your experience with ParkGaadi seamless.
We use your email ID for sending any transactional messages, recipts and occasional promotional communication from ParkGaadi.
We use your phone number to verify your identity, connect you to our drivers and for communication between ParkGaadi, Our Partners and you.
We use your location info as provided by you through the ParkGaadi mobile application or website to find nearest drivers, calculate your fare and other related activities.
We use your phone's IMEI number, as provided by you, to identify your device uniquely in our system, to help us diagnose any issues, and to prevent account fraud.
We use analytics tools to understand your usage of the ParkGaadi app, the ParkGaadi website and our services to better your experience with us.
We use financial info such as authorization of payment wallets and other forms of payment providers to help you pay online for our services. Any and all online transactions on ParkGaadi are handled by our payment partner and secured by them with the best security measures available.
We store and use user generated content to make your experience seamless, to help them provide feedback, review our services and get help in relation to the usage of our services.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping;
We may use the information to improve our Services;
We may periodically send promotional emails, SMSs or push notifications about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website/Application according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of any password and other account information that you create in order to access or use the Website/ Application. You agree to notify us immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. You also agree that ParkGaadi is not liable in any manner for any loss that you may incur as a result of any third party using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You are solely liable for any losses incurred by us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to misuse of your account or password. You will not under any circumstances use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of any of our Website/ Application, including, without limitation: (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our Website/ Application or any associated services, system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) using any automated process or service (such as, by way of example only, any spider, robot, or automated searching or "scraping" tool) to monitor, access or copy any content from any Website/Application; (d) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Website/Application, overloading, initiating or facilitating any "denial of service" attack, "flooding,""spamming,""mail bombing," or "crashing;" (e) using any our Website/ Application or servers to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using any our Website/ Application; or (g) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by ParkGaadi in providing the Website/ Application or our Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability, and will result in a loss of your ability to access and use the Website/Application.
DEBIT / CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for registering as this Website/ Application will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website/Application, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Application /Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Notwithstanding the above, we confirm that we shall at all times be in full compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.